Thursday, July 17, 2008

Moving Again

Long time, no posts. Yeah, without the forced waiting periods between classes that school provides I haven't taken any time out to blog recently.

I haven't posted and AX report yet for two reasons:

1) Shortly before the con, we found out that my digital camera was having issues. It appears to be something with the software, not physical damage. Unfortunately, since I have absolutely no text-messaging capabilities and therefore all pictures takes on my cell phone are permanently stuck there, this seriously hampered my ability to procure the requested pics.

2) About two days after I got home my current roommate finally decided that she wants her boyfriend to move in with her. While I don't mind her boyfriend in the least, he has a lot of furniture and they're going to need the room I'm staying in for storage. Therefore, I got to go house hunting! Rather, apartment hunting, but that doesn't sound nearly as cool.

After a few weeks of research and touring I've decided on this place in one of their studios. Originally I was hoping to get a second story, but there was a ground-level unit that I could move into on the first of August so there'd be no strange prorating with the rent. The grounds are beautiful (the pictures on the website don't really do them justice), it's in a safe area, it's quiet, and I get an patio with a garden and a garage with a bit of extra storage space.

And the best part? No more crazy roommates.

2 comments:

StGenesius said...

Very fun! I'm glad for you! About the apartment, not your camera having issues. That's not fun. It sounds like it's a great starter apartment.

And thank you for the encouragement on my job post. I appreciate it. :)

Jenny said...

O.o; So no picies... T_T Say it ain't so! That's too bad...
For you! I mean for you... *ehem*
But I hope you had fun! ^.^;

Moving huh? Wow... Awesome that you found somewhere to live so quickly. ^.^ That's great! And yeah, the pictures are beautiful! Go you!